d.o.b invests growth capital in financially sustainable African businesses that create income or affordable products for low income people
d.o.b invests in established businesses in East Africa looking for growth capital. Does your company……..
- have an impact on low income people through your supply chain, product or service.
- operate in the East African Community?
- operate in one of d.o.b’s target sectors?
- expect to improve the income of at least 1,000 low income people or provide affordable products or services to at least 10,000 low income people over the next five years?
- have an investment need of between €250K and €2 million?
- offer the possibility for d.o.b to acquire between 20%-49% of the share capital of your company?
- have a three year track record?
…….. then we invite you to read more about our investment approach.
M-KOPA celebrates its 10,000th customer, Veronica Ekirapa from Kitale! Veronica purchased her system from Branded Communication Agency, .....
read more >>